Do you have a passion for nonfiction?
Would you like to share your opinions with other book lovers around the world?
Do you mind working for free ebook copies and a hearty THANK YOU?
If so, I’d love to have you join the Get Real with Kindle reviewer team.
Here’s how it works:
- You pick and choose the titles you’d like to review.
- Submit the review within 4 weeks of receiving the ebook. Reviews must be submitted to this blog and Amazon.com at minimum. If you have a Goodreads, LibraryThing or Shelfari account, the authors would definitely appreciate the extra effort of including your review on the additional sites. (Good business karma!)
How to write a nonfiction book review for Get Real with Kindle
- Reviews submitted here should be conversational in tone – like you’re telling a close friend about the book. They should be a minimum of 200 words.
- What was the book about? Give a general synopsis of the main points.
- Who is the book targeted towards (the audience)?
- How would you describe the authors writing style? Is it chatty/informal, technical/buzzwords, concise/no fluff, etc?
- Are there any illustrations? How do they help with the content?
- What’s your favorite part of the book? Something that really made you go “wow!” Any favorite quotes?
- Did it change your outlook, beliefs, perspective in any way? How?
- Finally give a summary. “If you’re (a teacher) who wants to (get your kids more involved with the 100 books reading challenge) I definitely recommend you get a copy of (book title).”
Yes… I’d like to be a reviewer at Get Real with Kindle
Don’t be shy! Fill out the form below.